Finderous: Connect with your interest groups
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site or application.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Finderous users.
- You may not use the Findero.us service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Finderous service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Finderous or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Finderous.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or messages ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Finderous, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must take responsibility for the side effects of adopting any behavior on Finderous. We make no claims about the effectiveness of any habit or advice that you find on Finderous.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Finderous account. While Finderous prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Finderous cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its application and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Finderous service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Finderous service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Finderous service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Finderous to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Finderous must provide a link back to Finderous.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Finderous service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- Finderous undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Finderous to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to email@example.com or Finderous, 163 Woodcreek Common, Fremont, CA 94539. Contact the agent designated to receive and act on copyright violations under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
These terms of service were inspired by Lift, which in turn were inspired by Twitter, which in turn were inspired by Flickr.