Finderous: Connect with your interest groups
Finderous is an app to help you find groups of your interests around area of your interest. Simply put, finderous is a location based
Using finderous, you can select any location and find out groups around that location. You can
use the geo-location feature of your device and browse through the interest group in your vicinity.
On finderous, you can do the following:
- Browse through groups around your current location.
- Change location and browse groups around the new location.
- Join groups around these locations.
- Create new threads in the joined groups. You can create public/anonymous threads in the joined groups.
- Comment on the thread conversation of the groups. You can comment publicly/anonymously on the threads.
- You can create your own groups. The groups can be open, or the groups can be closed. Closed groups can be joined if other users have the passphrase to join the group.
- You can follow threads of the groups you have joined without the need to comment in case you just want to follow the thread.
- You can also follow places of your interest to get a feed of any new groups in those locations.
Finderous is pretty simple to use and can become your great friend. Here are some scenarios where you may find finderous a great help:
- Create a closed running groups among your work collegues.
- Create an open group for the neighbors of your residential community.
- Create a group for weekend guitar players.
- Create an open group for naked runners on the weekend. Nopes, seriously, any kind of group.
We created finderous with the aim of creating useful and interesting groups around places. Please contribute in a positive way and we hope that finderous helps you find your interests.
Here are some screenshot from the iphone app that is on the app store